SpectaSport is delighted to announce that we’ve revamped our basic race timing package for 5Ks to bring you everything you need for your race for 20% less. This is unprecedented pricing and we’re thrilled to offer significant savings to help charities and nonprofits organize successful fundraisers.
It’s no secret that organizing a run/walk for charity works, but most people don’t know the work that goes into making these events profitable. SpectaSport does. We’ve timed and helped organize hundreds of races, and our speciality is 5K races that other companies might consider “small.” We think every race is a big deal, and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re getting the most out of your event.
What’s Included in the Charity Star Race Timing Package?
For 5Ks with up to 300 registrants, and no special accommodations or substitutions, the “Charity Star” Race Timing Package includes everything that we provides for bigger races, including:
- Online registration. Our intuitive online registration system is easy to navigate and includes direct deposit for the ultimate convenience.
- Chip timing. We promise accurate results from our state-of-the-art timing software.
- Race bibs. What’s a race without bibs? Ours come with a QR code so runners can easily check their results.
- Results kiosks. This package comes with three finish line kiosks, the same as at larger races, so participants can check their results as soon as the race has finished!
- Online results. Participants, and their families, can also check results on their phone instantly, as our data updates automatically every couple of minutes during the race. Instant results also make it easy to make quick corrections if entrants happened to make a mistake while registering. This way, by the time you present awards, the runner’s name, age, and time will all be correct!
How Can We Provide These Features at Such a Low Cost?
Having timed races for the past 10 years, SpectaSport has perfected its process. When races use our full package as designed, they are also getting a methodology that has gone through hundreds of quality control cycles. That means we require significantly less preparation and testing time for races that use the “Charity Star” package than for races that have unique circumstances. And, the efficiency of SpectaSport’s methodology means that we don’t need as many race-day Timing Technicians for races that use the “Charity Star” race timing package.
Some races have special needs or are too big for a standard package, and for those races we have our SuperStar and custom A La Carte pricing. But, the vast majority of charity races fit into the same box when it comes to timing needs. The difference between SpectaSport and other timing companies is that we throw all of the big-race features into the box.
Contact SpectaSport for a Charity Race-Timing Quote
All of these factors add up to one thing: an event that’s run so smoothly, participants can’t wait to come back next year. In addition to , you get SpectaSport’s renowned customer service and years of experience. We keep on top of the important deadlines you’ll need to meet as your race approaches and make sure you haven’t forgotten about the little things. It’s both our experience and our dedication to our clients that help us ensure your race runs smoothly.
For pricing details and questions specific to your race, contact us through our website or give us a call at 610-306-0574. To learn more about how we make race organizers’ lives easier, watch our 5 minute video below: