At SpectaSport, our specialty is in making the lives of race organizers easy and hassle free. Our vast amount of experience has prepared us to be prepared and ready for all situations. We would like to offer you our expertise and bust 5 common myths about race event management.
5 Race Management Myths
- It’s a hassle for potential runners to secure a spot. If you partner with us, we will make sure sign ups are a breeze. We can provide online registration that will simplify the process and allow potential runners easy access to your event information.
- Small charity races have difficulty spreading the word about their events. Marketing is easy with SpectaSport. In our Marco Polo marketing program brings your race up to 50 targeted listings, a front page listing on WhoFish.org, analytics detailing which listing sites are bringing your event the most attention.
- Chip timing is only for large established races. Chip timing is the most efficient mode of race timing that modern technology has to offer. That doesn’t mean, however, that it’s only available for big name races. Chip timing is included in all of our racing packages.
- Contestants need to wait for their timing results. Sitting around waiting for results is a thing of the past. In contemporary racing events, results are available as soon as the contestant crosses the finish line. With SpectaSport, runners can access their results immediately after the race via a mobile phone app and results kiosks that we provide at every event.
- With so many details to worry about, errors are bound to occur. Over the years, SpectaSport has worked with hundreds of race organizers with a variety of event types. We know all the details that go into a successful event and we will be here to help you along the way. One of the greatest benefits of our instant results phone app and kiosks is that if bib errors do occur, participants can immediately rectify the mistake. This way, when it’s time for the awards ceremony, you’ll have all the correct information.
Contact SpectaSport For Professional Race Management
Get in touch with SpectaSport today at (610) 306-0574 or fill out our online form to create your foolproof race day timing plan. Our motto is that “good enough” is not good enough for your race. If we addressed any of your race organizing concerns, contact us to receive individual guidance for your unique event.